- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of many of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our stores, and communicating with you.
- Does Restaurant Furniture Canada share the Information It Receives? Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it or sharing it to/with others.
- Protection of Restaurant Furniture Canada and Others: We release account and other personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law; enforce or apply our Conditions of Use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Restaurant Furniture Canada, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Obviously, however, this does not include selling, renting, sharing, or otherwise disclosing personally identifiable information from customers for commercial purposes in violation of the commitments set forth in this Privacy Notice.
Shipping & Warranty Policy
We understand that the "bottom line" price is what you are concerned about. Utilizing our business relationships with the carriers enables us to offer you the most competitive freight rates in the industry. However, this freight is offered to you as a service - You are not committed to purchase these services through Restaurant Furniture Canada. If you wish to use your own freight carrier please advise when placing the order. Please Note: Under no circumstances, whether it's your own carrier or our recommended carrier we shall be held responsible for any freight damages or shortage that occurs after merchandise was picked up from the dock.
All freight charges calculated on the site are estimated only. Charges quoted for "Standard Service" where freight is delivered to your dock.
No special services as "inside delivery", "Expedite/guaranteed Service" are assumed at that time. In case of freight differences we will notify you prior to processing your credit card.
Transit times depend on the destination zip code and are estimated only. We are NOT ABLE to guarantee transit time to your location unless "guaranteed service" was purchased in advance. Please contact out customer service for more information.
Warranty may vary on different items - For more specific information please call our Customer-Service.
Your furniture was fabricated especially for you, per your specification and therefore NO RETURNS are granted. Our furniture is undergoing thrall QC inspections before shipping to ensure you receive exactly what you ordered with no damages or exceptions. Utilizing major LTL trucking companies, we understand that damages or shortage may occur. Please follow these simple steps to ensure full satisfaction from your new furniture:
- Be personally present when receiving shipment.
- Inspect shipment for damages. Damages can be noticeable or concealed. Please make sure to have a good look at the cartons. If you suspect any damages, please note them on the B/L (bill of lading). DO NOT SIGN B/L until your inspection is over.
- If possible, take pictures of damaged goods on the truck. These will support your freight claim.
- In case of noticeable damages to the freight, it's the customer decision to accept or refuse damaged goods.
- Always keep original boxes. Merchandise will not be picked up, or an exchange issued WITHOUT ORIGINAL PACKAGING.
- Immediate notify Restaurant Furniture Canada for any discrepancies and fax over B/L to (888) 695-0222 no later than 24 hours after receiving shipment. A failure to do so will result a rejection of your freight claim/shortage by the freight carrier.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to fill a damage claim with the carrier; Restaurant Furniture Canada can help you file the claim on your behalf. The carrier will reimburse the customer for their loss.
Cancellation Policy Cancellation of order is possible prior to the production or packaging of the items ordered. Custom made products (using upholstery materials, special stains or finishes, size or shapes) cannot be returned or cancelled at any point because they were manufactured based on your specifications. You may be able to cancel an order with items that are "stock items".
Cancelling an order with "stock-items", involves a re-stocking fee of 30%. This also applies on orders which were packaged but were cancelled prior of shipping.
We do our best to present the actual product on the site; however, colors and images can look slightly different on certain computer monitors. We cannot guarantee the accuracy of the stains, fabric or vinyl colors or product dimensions posted on the site. If these factors are crucial to you, please contact us for a sample request.
Prices and availability are subject to change without notice. Restaurant Furniture Canada is not responsible for any typographical errors. Specifications subject to change without notice. As our company is US based, all prices are shown in USD. We reserve the right to ship products from our US facility. The customer will NOT be liable in any way to clear customs or pay any other additional custom fees. Delivery is quoted to your dock with no hidden costs.
You hereby release and forever discharge Restaurant Furniture Canada, and its officers, board, and employees, jointly and severally from any and all actions, causes of actions, claims and demands for, upon or by reason of any damage, loss or injury, which hereafter may be sustained by using this site or with connection to products purchased on this site. This release extends and applies to, and also covers and includes, all unknown, unforeseen, unanticipated and unsuspected injuries, damages, loss and liability and the consequences thereof. The provisions of any state, federal, local or territorial law or state providing substance that releases shall not extend to claims, demands, injuries, or damages.
We reserve the right to refuse or call off any order due to fraud suspicion, typographical errors, or delivery area restrictions.
By visiting Restaurant Furniture Canada you agree that the laws of the state of Illinois, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Conditions of Use and any dispute of any sort that might arise between you and Restaurant Furniture Canada.
It is assumed that you have read and understood our policies before you place your order.
Terms & Conditions
LIMITED WARRANTY. Seller warrants goods manufactured by it will be free from defects upon delivery to Buyer. If any of the goods are found by Seller to be defective, Seller at its option will replace such Goods or credit Buyer for the Purchase Price for such Goods. THE FORGOING WARRANTY IS IN LIEU OF ALL OTHER WARRANTIES EXPRESS OR IMPLIED INCLUDING THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE NOT EXPRESSLY SET FORTH HEREIN. NO AFFIRMATION OF SELLER, BY WORDS OR ACTIONS, OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION SHALL CONSTITUTE A WARRANTY.
Upon Buyer's receipt of shipment, Buyer shall immediately inspect the goods. Unless Buyer provides Seller with written notice of any claim of shortages or defects in the goods within three days (3) after receipt of the shipment, such goods shall be deemed finally inspected checked and accepted by Buyer. In absence on shipping and packing instruction, Seller shall use its own discretion in choice of carrier and method of packing.
TERMINATION, CANCELLATION AND CHANGES. Orders cannot be terminated, canceled or modified after acceptance of Buyer's order by Seller without Seller's written consent. Any modification of the order once accepted by the Seller shall be subject to additional shipping fees and restocking fees.
APPLICABLE LAW. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed exclusively by the laws of the State of Illinois. Buyer irrevocably and unconditionally agrees that it will not commence any action, litigation or proceeding of any kind whatsoever, whether in law or equity, or whether in contract or tort or otherwise, against Seller in any way relating to this Agreement or the transactions contemplated hereby in any forum other than the courts of the State of Illinois sitting in Chicago, Illinois and of the United States District Court for the Northern District of Illinois, and any appellate court from any thereof, and the parties hereto irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the jurisdiction of such courts and agree that any such action, litigation or proceeding may solely and exclusively be brought in any such Illinois State court or, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in such federal court. Each of the parties hereto agrees that a final judgment in any such action, litigation or proceeding shall be conclusive and may be enforced in other jurisdictions by suit on the judgment or in any other manner provided by law.
PARTIAL SHIPMENTS. Seller will attempt to deliver all Goods in a single shipment. However, Seller at times may make partial shipments of Buyer's Goods. Delay in delivery of any Goods shall not relieve Buyer of its obligation to accept the remaining shipments.