Wood Restaurant Chairs
Wood chairs are the perfect seating solution for your restaurant to ensure guests can enjoy their meals in comfort and relaxation. With our large selection of styles and designs, finding the best to compliment the atmosphere and décor of your restaurant has never been easier.
Wood Chair Styles
Nothing brings more warmth, style, and finesse into a room than a well-built wooden chair. Wood promises strength, durability, and reliability, which makes it one of the most versatile and organic building materials. Solid wood furniture is timeless, sturdy and built to last generations, even centuries. This provides an incredible value for your money.
Wood Chairs: American Made vs Imported
- Construction - Our US made wood chairs are built using dowel joinery construction. This expert building method ensures a superior, long-lasting product that will outlast a factory-built chair
- Finish - We use a 7-stage finishing process with premium Scherwin stains that ensures a lustrous, enduring finish
- Warranty - With the most extensive warranty in the industry, you know that we stand behind our products and you can be rest-assured that you will be getting the highest quality seating
- Ladder Back - This is the most popular design with restaurants because it has a universal that will blend in with any decor
- Upholstered Back - For luxurious comfort and a refined look, this style is a smart choice for upscale venues and will provide relaxing seating for diners
- Curved Back/Modern - These chairs have a contemporary look that will enhance the ambiance of any venue, giving a trendy, en vogue look
- Vertical slat - Also very popular, it has a traditional look that makes it a top choice for many venues and different interior design scheme
To create a simple and classic look, slat and ladder back wood chairs are a great choice. You can add a rustic touch with a cross back wood chair while curved back styles are perfect for lending your space an inviting and urban feel. Elevate your seating comfort by selecting from a saddle wood or padded seat upholstered in a range of materials and colors to suit your needs.
Long Lasting Quality
Now that you have found the right style, you can add your restaurant’s ambiance with a choice of wood finishes for your restaurant chairs. Great for fine dining restaurants, mahogany brings a rich, traditional feel to your space while natural fits in well in urban locations and walnut is ideal for industrial and rustic decors. With long lasting commercial quality and a stylish design, solid wood restaurant chairs make a great addition to your dining area. Most models we carry coordinate with our bar stools to complete your décor and seating layout.
Need commercial seating advice? Not sure which wood chair works best in your restaurant? Speak to our sales team at (888) 998-4222!